Her some tips to keep in mind before going ahead with any new construction.Before starting construction of any new structure, one should worship ones kuldevta, lord ganesha, lord kshetraphal, the vaastu purush and the dikpatis (lords of the direction). Make sure that you give the construction laborers good rewards when you start the building.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are auspicious day to start the construction.
- Digging work should be started from the northeastern direction and the structure should be built from southern to western direction. The construction should not end on south.
- One should use square and solid bricks for laying the foundation.
- One should always leave some open space on all four sides of the structure.
- Ensure that sunlight reaches each and every room of the structure.
- Common wall shared by adjacent plot owners is not good vaastu. Try making a new. Individual boundary wall for yourself. The walls sharing means sharing the bad luck too, so avoid it.
- Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.