To ensure overall success, financial growth of the business and improvement of finances within any office premises, it is important to follow the following Vastu tips and guidelines for office construction and interior designing.
Vastu tips and guidelines for office construction
• The site chosen for an office construction should not be near a temple, hospital or graveyard and should be free from any kind of Vastu defect.
• The layout plan of the plot should comply with Vastu norms. The shape of the plot should preferably be square or rectangle.
• The south and the west zones of the plot should be used to construct heavy structures as they are considered to be negative zones. The east and the north should be left open as far as possible.
• The east, north or the northeast side of the floor should have the slope
• The structure should have an equal height on all its sides.
• The northeast or the eastern zones should have the water bodies like the fountain or the aquarium. Water pump can be placed in the north and the east direction but overhead tanks should not be in this direction, instead it should be in the southwest direction of the plot.
• The office should have the staircase in the southern and western parts
• The centre of the office should be free from structures like staircases and lifts
Vastu tips and guidelines for office interior decoration
• The entrance door of the office should be free of any obstacle so as to allow positive energy to enter into it without hindrances.
• The northern side of the office should have the safe or the treasury
• The north should not be blocked with almirah or heavy racks as this is considered to be a bad omen
• The north east should have the reception area and the receptionist should sit facing the north or the east.
• The table of the boss should face the entrance and there should be a picture of a mountain on the wall behind his back. The table should be rectangular in shape.
• The executives, managers and directors’ cabins and desks should be in the south, west or southwest areas of the office.
• The middle level management and employees should be reserved in the eastern and the northern zones.
• Northwest direction is best suited for the field staff.
• The south eastern portion of the office should have the accounts department while the northwest should have the marketing department.
• The southeast and northwest direction should have the pantry and lunch rooms.
• Northwest is also very good for conference rooms
• The aquarium should have 9 goldfishes and a black fish and should be placed in the northeast in the office.
• The southwest corner should have the telephones and side tables
• Employees should not sit under uncovered beams at any cost
• The office ld be painted with light colour hues to avoid dullness and sadness within it .The above Vastu tips and guidelines for office construction and interior designing would help greatly in determining office success and prosperity.