Today I would like to give you some energy related tips of vaastu for home.
Friends, we can’t ignore the importance of positive energy in our life. Houses with less positive energies turned into store of negative energies. And the inmates of such houses always struggle with problems like- stress, depression, illness, financial problems etc. You see, we don’t like to stay on a place where we feel uncomfortable, where there are negative energies flowing all around.
In this context, there is a good example. You might have seen and felt the environment of hospital. On the second hand you also might have felt the environment of any temple or Church? You go to both of these places for the prevention of torture or pain. But there is a big difference in the environments of both places. You don’t like to stay in a hospital, any longer (if you’re not in this profession). On the second hand, you can spend a long time in the temple or church and that’s too with much comfort and positive feelings.
Similarly, the place where you live with your family, your home should be filled of positive energies. Some principles and rules have been mentioned in Vaastu Shastra, are used during the construction of any structure, so that new house/structure could easily generate and expand positive energy. Problems like stress, illness, financial problems etc in such houses become negligible. Only pleasure, joy, happiness and prosperity are found in such houses. This is the tool which provides us a happy, playful, relaxed, and successful life.
These are some important Vaastu tips that can help you to generate maximum positivity in your house-
1. Use positive sounds: Some noises irritate you, but you ignore them. Like creaking sounds of doors and windows, sounds obtained from any kind of friction etc. These sounds generate negativity in your environment. So, do the solution of such irritating sounds.Sound of Ring balls and conch are considered good. As they help in killing the negative energies.
2. No clutter: Avoid clutter in your house. In Vaastu it is called as a stuck up energy. So much clutter in a house make the inmates of that house restless. This is so bad if you are not relaxed in your own home. So avoid it. Get all the things systemized.
3. Light in each corner: If you use lightening only in those rooms which are usable in the evening time, then it’s not good. Vaastu suggests that every room and each corner should be lighted once, in the evening. Because darkness is a symbol of negative powers. Vaastu also suggests that northeast and last corner must be kept lighted every time.
4. Avoid smells: Another form of negative energy is smell which directly affects one’s mind. One should avoid it. Use incense and oils of flowers in your house. This will help you to kill the negative energy.
5. Don’t keep dead things in your house: Dried flowers, leaves, broken pots and showcase made up of animal’s skins cause negativity. Damaged wall clock and other electronic/mechanical things should be repaired ASAP. Or you can give them away to someone who can make better use of those things. According to Vaastu such kind of dead things increases inactivity and negativity in the family members in the house.
6. Toilet and kitchen should be according to Vaastu Shastra: This tip is for those who are going to start a new construction. Remember, kitchen and toilet shouldn’t be on the source points of the subtle energies. Because Kitchen uses fire element which burns all the positive energy. Construct such sensitive parts of home, after consulting with any Vaastu expert.
Most of these tips and instructions can be followed in houses already built. As I always say, easy for all. But there are more forms of negative energy could be in a house. In fact, general people don’t even know what the reason of their continuous problems is. Click the link if you want to know more about negative energy. An experienced Vaastu consultant can identify the negativity in your house and tell you the possible remedy.