The significance of good plot is much as compared to a piece of cloth, which we buy for our suit, we see the quality and other features. Let us discuss some Do’s and Do not’s for a good place of land.
- No electric pole, telephone pole, big tree in front of main entry of plot.
- A plot surprised in mid of two big buildings is not good.
- A tall building in front of the plot is not good.
- A plot facing a road ending to it is not good
- Plots with diagonal direction are not good it creates confusion
- Plot’s with a temple shadow is not good.
- The plot’s land should not contain garbage or stones.
- Desirable shape of plots are square or rectangular with the ratio of length and breadth not more than 1:2
- Look for the best direction in “NEWS” [North, East, West, South].
- Plot’s North – East corner with a natural shape and high in the South west corner are very prosperous.
- The plot, which is surrounded by running roads from all the direction, is considered good for commercial purposes.