The significance of good plot is much as compared to a piece of cloth which we buy for our suit we see the quality and other features. Let us discuss some Do’s and Do not’s for a good place of land.
- No electric pole, telephone pole, big tree in front of main entry of plot.
- A plot surprised in mid of two big buildings is not good.
- Huge building in front of plot is not good.
- A plot facing a road ending to it is not good. You can call it “T” or vedh shool.
- Plot’s with diagonal direction are not good.
- Plot’s with a temple shadow is not good.
- The plot’s land should not contain garbage or stones.
- Look for the best direction in “NEWS” [North, East, West, South]
- Plot’s on the corner are good.
- Plot’s North – East corner with a natural shape and high in the South west corner are very prosperous.
- The plot which is surrounded by running roads from all the direction is considered good for commercial purposes.
- To test the goodness of plot take a hand full of soil and loosen your hand slowly if the soil ---------- immediately the soil is not good, it may not have stability.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.