Unwanted features in front of your main door
Door: It causes problems related to health, family and conception.
Tree: It may intensify behavioral problem in children, hamper prosperity and affect your health.
Flowing water feature: You may suffer, unnecessary expenses.
Well: Causes body aches and stomach problems, creates fear.
Temple: Lots of problems arise for family head. Also the children suffer from allover stagnation.
Temple’s door: It can cause severe financial problems.
Big pole/pillar: it leads to health problems for women and untimely death for the head of the family.
Garbage heap: It makes the women of the house depressed and confused.
Major wall: It impoverishes the entire family.
Graveyard: (even within 200 mts):It may invite bad spirits and evil.
Door to another house: It leads to financial losses and problems.
Edge of another house: Leads to accidents, losses in every aspect.
Plants to retain or remove:
- Trees like ashoka, shammi, arjun, champa, ketaki, chameli, coconut, mahua, vat, semal, shaal, are auspicious and usher in prosperity. Pakar, galool, neem, behraa, peepal, ber, imli, banana, lemon, pomegranate and bel are not good to plant near the house. (If you want to learn more about Indian trees and mythological significance then click on the link).
- Peepal tree in the east leads to poverty but a Bargad tree in the same direction is good.
- Trees like Peepal, Galool, Semal, Vat should never be planted in the southeast, as they lead to problems for the inmates. Plant the pomegranate tree instead.
- Plant Galool tree in the south.
- Don’t plant a Vat tree in the west; instead plant a Peepal tree that will bring stability.
- Plant a bel tree in the northwest; don’t plant an amla tree in the northeast.
- Thorny trees, milk-dripping trees and fruit bearing trees are not good anywhere.
- Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.