When a couple gets married, it is natural for each partner to expect and believe that the other one shares same goals and views of life. The way one thinks in turn expects the same from the other partner. When the honeymoon stage (10-12 months) of the relation is over real picture of the partners come up and misunderstandings start coming up. The relation-ships get bitter and you start reading relationship books, going to marriage counselors, but nobody looks on environment (vaastu). Take the example of hot and cold weather and you make the environment accordingly.
Your relationship needs a balanced environment. Some Do’s and Do not’s
- Use soothing colors in your bedroom like, Pink, Violet, Light green etc. Dark and brighter shades do not let you rest.
- Room in the southwest corner of plot is peaceful and prosperous for a couple.
- If possible use a single mattress on the bed.
- Place a happier mood picture of couple on the southwest corner for stability in relations.
- Keep the room clutter free, clutter gives only confusion.
- Place crystals in room near you, rose quartz gives peace and tranquility and understanding in relationships.
- No water elements should be allowed in bedrooms like waterfall pictures aquariums, fountain etc.
- Air conditioners should not be installed on south walls.
- Do not place pictures of wild animals, God, or pictures which show sadness and violence.
- Check out the placement of sink and gas stove in your kitchen both element water and fire should not clash.