Brooms is an important tool to create peace and prosperity It should be kept in the west , south , southwest , and northwest direction It should not be kept in a standing way It should only be kept lying on the floor It should not be touched with the feet Brooms should not be used after the sunset It should not be kept under the stairs
- These should always be kept running.
- Pendulam clocks are always good.
- Only north , east and northeast walls are good for hanging the wall clocks.
- Slow moving clocks, which run after the time are not good.
- Family pictures should be hung on the south , west and south west walls.
- Focus lights should be made on the family and self pictures.
- Deity pictures should be hung on the north , northeast and east walls.
- Sad feeling pictures should not be displayed in the house.
- Wild animals should not be displayed in the house.
- Water element pictures should not be displayed on the south walls.
- Big building pictures, and mountain pictures should not be hung on the north and east walls.
- These should not be kept in open.
- These should not be kept on the dining table.
- These should be hided in a drawer.
- Nail cutters should be kept in the drawer.
- These should be kept hided.
- These should not be kept on the dining tables.
- These should not be kept in the bedrooms.
- Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.