Ways to keep good health through live vaastu without spending much
A very famous saying ‘health is wealth’ really has a great significance. In the present scenario there is high risk of various chronic diseases due to thousands of impurities in the surrounding environment. Thus it is essential to make preparations in advance. One of the most effective solutions is Live Vaastu by Dr. Puneet Chawla. Live Vaastu is a means to create a positive energy in the surrounding environment. If any of the family members is ill in the house, then take help of the vaastu expert. There might be some Vaastu defect. Take a glance on some useful vaastu tips given below-
- Head should not be facing north while sleeping. It must be towards south or east direction only. You will surely have a peaceful sleep.
- At the time of cooking, eating and drinking avoid facing south west and south direction. Make sure your face is toward east or west during eating. It will enhance the taste and improve digestion system of the body. Similarly, if your back is towards the door while cooking then it could cause some serious health problems like leg-pain and back ache, pain in shoulders and even cervical.
- During work or negotiating with the clients or customers and even studying make sure to face either eastern or northern direction. It not only increases the memory but even guides in taking right and quick decisions.
- Basil plant or Tulsi purifies the air and thus has a great significance. So, keep a Tulsi at home. Avoid keeping rubber plant, cactus, bonsai and milky plant. They only add to the stress, illness and inhibit the children’s growth.
- There should be no staircase in the centre of house. Moreover the stairs, kitchen and toilet should not be constructed on the north- east side. It causes brain and cancer disorders and hampers the growth in kids.
- Use wooden beds without any storage space. They prevent any kind of brain and heart related health problem.
- Burning a candle in southeast direction is always good for health.
- Do not use space below stairs for store, toilet, bathroom or anything else. It only increases heart and nervous disorders.
- The roofs and walls color should not be same. Additionally there should not be any tree facing window or entrance door. These enhance the negativity. Placing a convex mirror on exterior wall will diminish the effect.
Thousand of studies reveal that there is close relation between live vaastu and good health. By adopting these simple tips after consulting a vaastu expert one can ensure good health of the family.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.