You may be eating healthy and exercising well, but some vaastu defects can create health problems too. Here's what to avoid.There should be no toilet in the northeast side of your plot. It leads to many chronic diseases and ends in surgical procedures. This is a sensitive corner and impacts your life greatly.
• If a bedroom in the northeast is used by a couple. they may have problems in pregnancy. It could also lead to abnormal children. The northeast emits potent energies, which if experienced while sleeping can create health problems. (Remember that the northeast is a pious area according to the Vaastu Purusha's position; use it accordingly and use it well.
• Never place your head towards the north while sleeping. North Pole energy disturbs sleep and creates health problems
• The northwest is Vayu Dev's corner and is supposed to facilitate good health and longevity. Vaastu defects in this corner may lead to early deaths in the family.
• lf the northwest comer is not available or is extended, it may lead to sexual problems.
• If the bedroom for a couple is exactly in the northwest, the couple might suffer asthma, breathing diseases, cough and colds.
• If toilets, bore wells, underground water tanks or swimming pools are provided in the southwest, health can get adversely affected, in turn creating tension and depression.
• Bedrooms in the southeast may cause high blood pressure and chronic irritability, leading to clashes in marital relations. According to Vaastu, the southeast is the ideal place for fire and related gadgets. Logically, when the sun reaches the southeast, it emanates infrared rays, which collect in the room and make life uncomfortable. They are also harmful for the skin.
• The east, where the sun rises, is a very sensitive direction. If this is blocked or made heavy, the residents of the house suffer eye-related problems, strokes, paralyses and severe headaches/migraines.
• If the rainwater slope on the rooftop is towards the west, the men of the family may suffer ill-health.
HOT Tip: Like Lord Surya's chariot has seven horses, sunlight too has seven colours, connecting with the seven chakras of the human body. Celebrate sunlight; it is vital for healthy, holistic living.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!