Little things around us can help invite positive energies into our homes.Here how ....Birds chirping around your home signify that your home is full of positive energies.
Little things around us can help invite positive energies into our homes. Here's how...
- Birds chirping around your home signify that your home is full of positive energies. Put up a bird feeder/bath and let them flutter in!
- Display fresh flowers, light aromatic candles, play soothing music and put up cheerful pictures... Be happy!
- Don't hammer nails into your walls. Use brass screws or picture hooks instead.
- The front courtyard of your house or office premises should not be cluttered or feature any malfunctional gadgets. This may cause tension in the family.
- A damaged front wall increases the chances for litigation and also invites poverty. Always keep it well maintained and in good shape.
- People believe that displaying a demon-like mask outside the house wards off negative energies. This isn't true. In fact. a demon's face may ward off prosperity! Usher in luck by putting up beautiful things. Don't place pictures of deities outside the house though. You don't want to leave them unattended in harsh sunlight. rain and storm while you sit in comfort inside!
- When you study, make sure that there's a solid wall behind your back. A window or any other opening at your back leads to poor concentration.
- Ensure free flow of energy in front of your house by leaving at least 8' of free space. Blockage in the flow of energy can lead to stagnation in the financial situation of your family.
- Provide ample ventilation through the north, northeast and/or east directions. Use multi-coloured lights to make the ambient energy flow flawlessly and freely.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.