To get your Vaastu absolutely right, you have to understatnd the implications of the east and the west directions.
East Is East
East is the direction if sunrise. The sun purifies, cleanses and energies
To get your Vaastu absolutely right, you have to understand the implications of the east and the west directions
EAST IS EAST
East is the direction of sunrise. The sun purifies, cleanses and energises the entire universe. That's why, the east stands for prosperity and fulfilment in life.
- Always keep the east open, ventilated, light and clean. Openings in the east bring in a lot of solar energy, which has therapeutic properties.
- To reap the benefits of solar energy, let there be maximum openings along the east wall of your house/office.
- Do not construct washrooms or storerooms in the east, as these contaminate the incoming solar energy.
- The west is ideal for positioning overhead water tanks as Lord Varun, the owner of this direction, symbolises water.
- Underground water tanks, borings and swimming pools are not considered auspicious if located in the west.
- Do not make any water storage tanks in the western section of your plot.
- Western walls should be strong to bar subtle energies from flowing out. The stronger the walls in the west, the happier you will be
- The west should always be heavier than the east. Plant big trees on the western periphery or make a large mural on the western wall. You can also
- The east side is best suited for positioning puja rooms, study rooms and conference rooms. • Use light pastel shades in leaf green and cream on the eastern walls.
- Try to face the east while working or watching television.
WEST SIDE STORY
West is the direction in which the sun sets. Owned by Lord Varun and ruled by Saturn, the west is more powerful at night and gets activated after sunset.
- Use dark shades such as violet and grey on the western walls to suit the dark nature of this direction.
- Ideally, locate bedrooms, leisure rooms, rest-rooms, family sit-outs and washrooms in the west of your property.
- Constructing a kitchen in the west is neither prosperous nor pious.
- The main gate of your house should never be in the west or even the southwest, for that may bring ill luck to you and your family.
- Do not hang mirrors on the western wall. Hang family pictures instead to receive good energies from the east.
- Extensions in the west are not good; they create delays in your life.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.