Good Behaviour of a Family Person: A family person should observe good behaviour without good bhavior a person canâ€™t get happiness.Â Our ancient scripture tells us about three types of good behaviour. If a person leads a life with good behavior, he can get Siddhi in this and the other world.
Good Behaviour Related to Wealth: Controlling the mind, a person should save one-fourth of his income for Paarlaukik Laabh. With half of his income he can do his daily activities and own maintenance. One-fourth of his income should be kept as saving for future. It leads to success.
Good Behaviour in Daily Life as Suggested by Markandeya Purana
- Wake up before sun rise and think of religion and earning wealth in a honest way.
- Also think about the trouble that you are taking for earning wealth.
- Remember the almighty God
- Then get up from the bed
- Become fresh and take bath
- Perform morning Sandhya
- Also similarly perform evening Sandhya
- Donâ€™t talk dirty
- Donâ€™t tell a lie
- Donâ€™t accept atheism
- Donâ€™t support bad people
- Perform Havan in the morning and in the evening controlling your mind
- Donâ€™t look at the sun during sun rise and sun set
- Activities like combing hair, looking at mirror, brushing teeth, should be done before noon only
- As per the rituals worship God, forefathers, people and other birds, animals and get ready to have food
Good Behaviour While having Food:
- Wash your hands and feet, and have food facing East or North. Silence should be maintained while having food.
- Donâ€™t think about something else while having food.Â
- Donâ€™t take salt separately while having food
- Donâ€™t eat extremely hot food
- Donâ€™t have food while standing or walking
- Donâ€™t touch cow, people, fire and own body while having food
- While having food, donâ€™t look intentionally towards sun, moon and the stars
- Donâ€™t touch someone elseâ€™s plate
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a BestÂ Vastu Expert
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.