Good Behaviour of a Family Person: A family person should observe good behaviour without good bhavior a person can’t get happiness. Our ancient scripture tells us about three types of good behaviour. If a person leads a life with good behavior, he can get Siddhi in this and the other world.
Good Behaviour Related to Wealth: Controlling the mind, a person should save one-fourth of his income for Paarlaukik Laabh. With half of his income he can do his daily activities and own maintenance. One-fourth of his income should be kept as saving for future. It leads to success.
Good Behaviour in Daily Life as Suggested by Markandeya Purana
- Wake up before sun rise and think of religion and earning wealth in a honest way.
- Also think about the trouble that you are taking for earning wealth.
- Remember the almighty God
- Then get up from the bed
- Become fresh and take bath
- Perform morning Sandhya
- Also similarly perform evening Sandhya
- Don’t talk dirty
- Don’t tell a lie
- Don’t accept atheism
- Don’t support bad people
- Perform Havan in the morning and in the evening controlling your mind
- Don’t look at the sun during sun rise and sun set
- Activities like combing hair, looking at mirror, brushing teeth, should be done before noon only
- As per the rituals worship God, forefathers, people and other birds, animals and get ready to have food
Good Behaviour While having Food:
- Wash your hands and feet, and have food facing East or North. Silence should be maintained while having food.
- Don’t think about something else while having food.
- Don’t take salt separately while having food
- Don’t eat extremely hot food
- Don’t have food while standing or walking
- Don’t touch cow, people, fire and own body while having food
- While having food, don’t look intentionally towards sun, moon and the stars
- Don’t touch someone else’s plate
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Best Vastu Expert