Some Vaastu Defects which are generally neglected.
Book Appointment Call : +91-9899777682 (New Delhi), +91-9819472473 (Mumbai) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bhramsthan: The center of the built up area can be called as bhramsthan. This is the navel point of Vaastu Purush. It is very vital point to keep Bhramsthan vaastu defect free. There should not be weight in this area. The pillars should not be erected in this area. Store room in the centre creates digestion problems in the inmates. If this area is not clean and kept dirty the inmates are deprived of knowledge and awareness.
- Bed: The bed position is discussed earlier also. The head should point towards the south direction. Generally readers and vaastu believers apply this but at the time of my visits in some cases the bed is found on the toilet wall, one should not point the head to the toilet wall even if it is south. In the same manner, while sleeping the feet also should not point to the toilet door.
- Toilet: Despite of the toilets placements in building we had discussed earlier, there are some more points to reveal. Toilets should not be decorated as we decorate our living rooms or other areas. Toilet seat should always be covered; open seat releases the negative energies. Proper ventilation should be provided to release the negative energies. Dark colors like black, red, navy blue colors should not be used in toilets.
- Stairs: Generally the utilities are created to cover the place of stairs. (a) In some cases mandir under the stairs is seen, this gives severe tensions in the family. (b) Placing a dining table under the stairs breaks strong bonds and relationships in the family. (c) Providing a place for the bar brings unnecessary legal problems to the inmates. (d) Creating a store for junk and broken things brings head related and mental problems, one should not keep brooms and mops also.
- Mandir: Do not place mandir to the left or right wall of toilet. In the same manner mandir should not be on the left and right wall of kitchen. In one of my recent vaastu visits the placements of mandir was made like a sandwich in between the walls of kitchen and toilet. The family was suffering from various illness and other problematic issues.
- Bedroom: In vaastu there is a specific use of each and every room. Well it s understood that it is not possible in studio apartments and major metro cities where people live in one or two rooms. If one can afford a separate bedroom it should be used only for sleeping and retiring. Watching TV is not advisable; having food is not at all good in the bedroom. Inviting guests in your bedroom brings negative energies in the room; do not let every body sit on your sleeping bed.
- Door: Main door should not face the kitchen door, toilet door and the bedroom door. In the same way bedroom should not face the kitchen door and toilet door.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.