Kirilian photography invented in 1939 states that every object living or Non living has an energy aura.
- The room for children must never be in the southwestern position of the house. This can make the kids more demanding and hence a deterrent of your peace of mind.
- You must try to place the children in the middle of the rows of rooms and never place them in the corner rooms. The children must be given the western or the southern side rooms for keeping them happy.
- If you want to keep a separate room as study then it should be in the eastern side, northern or northeastern side of the house. You will find people absorb more knowledge when studying in these rooms.
- The children who are studying for any exams should face the east or the north of the house as these sides can give them better power for concentrating. These sides help memory enhancement too.
- When you try to keep the books in a separate place then you must choose the south west, west or southern direction. The books must not be kept in the north eastern side of the house.
- When there is an option for a book shelf, you must never select an open shelf for the books. This can give birth to confusion and congestion. It is better to select a rack or cabinet that has doors or sliding glass panels.
- Keep the books in the shelf and never burden the table with too much books. This in turn can burden your mind. Keep yourself free of any tension.
- Study room is the place to keep images of Ganesha and Saraswati.
- When your children sleep, they must place their head towards the south. The magnetic force of the north is not peaceful for deep sleep.
- The table where you study must not be pressed against the wall. It is better to sit with the support of the wall. If you have an opening like a window, then you can place a blind curtain on the window. Keep these closed when studying.
- When you are studying, you must not place the table facing the door of the room. You must also never sit facing the door or putting your back towards the entrance to the room.
- Light is must for right way of studying. Try not to decorate with spot lights or other direct bright lights. You may feel strain when you read under a very sharp or bright light. The room must have lights even in corners.
- The semi precious rocks called crystals are good way to take off any negativity from the surroundings. Use this in the southwest side and energize the room with earth element that is needed for concentration. The room will give off positive life force required for studying.
- Crystals like amethyst can be placed on the table where you study. This semi precious stone is of violet color and you can try to go for a darker shade of this color. This stone can enhance your mind for concentration and meditation.
- Pyramid has got its shape that gives off power to the child. The child will be able to concentrate more if this pyramid is kept on his table or desk. The child will find his way and act accordingly.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.