Love is the most beautiful thing that can happen to an individual and Valentine’s Day is one such day when lovers express their feelings to their loved ones. It is a day when couples, both married and unmarried, unite to display their love and emotions towards each other forgetting whatever differences they might be having amongst them. Valentine’s Day is a much awaited day among the youth of today and this day are celebrated with great enthusiasm among all age groups in every nook and corner of the globe.
I believe, following Vastu tips for your love and married life can enhance the love quotient among couples and even strengthen the bond between them.Vastu Shastra is a sacred science from India which helps create and enhance a harmonious and stress-free living in one’s marital as well as love relationship. It even ignites romance and harnesses deep emotional feelings which in turn result in a long-term unbreakable bonding among couples for keeps.Vastu Shastra is one such weapon which can make your love life touch the clouds and reap huge benefits by creating a balanced environment around your living and working space.
Here are some extremely helpful tips for you to implement during this Valentine season which will brighten up your love life and even dip in the reservoir of the deep never-ending love of your partner.
- The first and foremost step is to find out what is the problem relating to Vastu within the house. If the plot of your house is T-shaped and the location of the main building is south-east, it leads to the division of the good energies which in turn would lead to the spouse getting into other relationships in search of love thereby making him look beyond for satisfaction. However, since these Vastu placements cannot be altered, the best is to hang a mirror at the junction of the T’s to neutralize the effect.
- The south-west direction of the bedroom should be adorned with lamp shades reflecting soft and pastel colored lights which would actually rejuvenate your flagging love life. For people looking forward to getting married, spreading pink or light colored sheets with flowery designs would be good.
- The main cause for marriages and love relations getting crowded is the placement of mirror directly facing the bed in the bedroom. Such a mirror encourages infidelity. The larger the size of the mirror, the more harmful is its effects on one’s marriage and love life. Hence, the best is to get rid of all such mirrors from the bedroom and use a rose quartz crystal to instigate and ignite your love life.
- Wrong location of the water bodies like ponds, swimming pools etc. can let the men folk develop a roving eye which in turn would lead to infidelity. Hence it should be ensured that all water bodies are located in the north-east.
- A depression in the ground towards the west also causes unfaithfulness. If it is not possible to fill the gap, then it is best to hang a brass bell there. The vibration of this would help counter the effect of negative energies.
Love can make your life beautiful, provided you get the right partner and the right environment to live in.