We all face problems at the workplace at some point or other in our lives but if this is becoming a perpetual problem and if your business is steadily declining or of you dread going to office because of your subordinates, it’s time you turned to Vastu Shastra and seek advice for a Vastu expert on this matter.
Best Vastu Tips For Bosses and Business:
1. Positioning- the north-western corner of your office should neither be burdened nor be elevated in comparison to the south-eastern corner. Moreover, if you have placed your people in the south-west, they will grow more powerful and will try to dominate you. Clashes between employer and employee will become frequent and a source of tension at the workplace.
2. Recognition- you earn lots of money but are not recognized in society through your work. For this, check the kitchen in your house. If it is located in the south-west, it is harmful. Similarly, heat furnaces and electric generators kept in the couth-west in an industry create bad effects. Fire in the south-western corner spoils your efforts and achievements by burning the magnetic energy stored here.
3. Unstable business- do you have a great marketing staff but are you still not getting the desired results? In spite of giving your best you are unable to seal deals. Your competitors may be winning over your orders. You need to check the directionthe marketing staff faces while sitting. If it is the south, they will certainly not be paid for their efforts. Make them sit towards the north and see that they do not have any obstructions in front such as walls or cabinets.
4. Disputes- disputes cause major tension in workplace by hindering professional growth. Check if the north-east has any fire-related or heat-generating equipment. This is a major cause of major labor disputes. Check the water sources as well. if your water borings or underground water tanks in the south-east if the plot, it would cause major disputes within the workplace, since fore and water are anti-elements. Hence, these two should not be positioned together at any cost.
5. Accidents- furnaces, heaters or ovens in the north-east of commercial establishments and factories. Keep the VastuShastra principles alive so as to avert these accidents.
6. Loans and debts- loans that are difficult to pay off cause huge problems. Placing heavy furniture or closets along the northern wall. Cluttering up the north and not giving enough openings are all Vastu defects. In floors above the ground level, if the north is covered and the south is left vacant, that too is a Vastu defect.
7. Losses- Analyze the floor slopes in your building and the type of activity in the highly sensitive north-east direction. Never situate washrooms or fire-related areas like kitchens in the north-east. Neither should be used to store heavy materials.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.