The location of the various rooms of the house, placement of furniture and lighting of incense and candles are not enough to ensure and maintain the flow of positive energy in your home, the basic requirements pertaining to levels and slopes need to be corrected according to Vastu Shastra principles in order to make the environment worthy and positive for stay. The different level in a building and the direction of slope plays a vital role according to Vastu experts in determining the health, wealth and happiness of the inmates of a structure.
The levels of slopes of a building have a significant influence on its Vastu, making it either positive or negative. Similarly, the flow of water and its direction can make a structure healthy or unhealthy. This is largely due to the immense power and energy generated by the Earth’s gravitational and magnetic forces which form an integral part of the VastuShastra philosophy.
Best Vastu tips for levels, slopes and rain water are as follows:
1. The level of the floor in a house should be lower in the north and higher in the south. This results in monetary growth and financial opportunities for the residents.
2. A raised floor in the east creates problems for the children in the house and destruction of reputation.
3. Raised levels in the south-east bring unexpected monetary gains. However, if the level of the floor in the south-west is raised, it brings stability, power and confidence.A lower level floor in the south-east is very inauspicious and may not only lead to diseases but even death. The fear of theft can also rise. If the level of the floor in the south is low, it may bring depression, ill health and delays in each and every aspect of life.
4. A higher floor level in the west provides support to the children of the family and encourages them for higher education.
5. A raised floor level in the north-east results in all kinds of problems for the building’s occupants and even results in ruining the family. If the level of the floor in the north is high, it has a negative impact on the family’s finances.
6. If the level of the floor in the building is lowest in the north-east, it is very fortunate. This brings in much wealth and good health for the family. It also promotes higher education.
7. A depressed floor in the central portion of the house can result in all sorts of stomach diseases and many other problems.
8. A slope of water heading towards the north-east offers overall prosperity to the family while slopes of water moving towards the north bring financial stability.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.