Vastu Shastra even reveals the secret for inner happiness. As a Vastu specialist, in my years of experience, I have realized that giving creates abundance. What we sow, so we reap. Hence, the more we give, we get back in abundance. Whatever we give, we get back the same thing; if we give out negative energy, we receive negative energy, if we give out positivity, we receive positivity. To get love in abundance, we need to first give out love in quantum, similarly, if you have a cash crunch, first give out regularly from your income, you will soon find that it is being returned to you ten times over.
Best Vastu tips for happiness in life are as follows:
1. Always follow the law of acceptance in life. this is very vital to happiness. Accepting everything as it comes is a sign of contentment. You cannot change the seasons and the cycle of day and night. One who stays calm, whether in moments of ecstasy or anguish, is a perfect human being.
2. Ensure an obstacle-free flow of life-force energies while building up your dream house or office. Subtle energies like North Pole energy, gravitational energy and solar energy should enter the house freely so that the positive effects of it can be used for creating a harmonious Vastu friendly environment. If the structure is already built, and if there exists Vastu defect in it, attempts must be made to rectify the Vastu defects so as to get away with the negative energy present therein. This can be done by keeping the area clutter free, playing soft music, lighting sandalwood incense sticks and mopping the floor with sea-salt in water.
3. Keeping pets like dogs, fishes and horses is very auspicious according to VastuShastra. Feeding insects is also very good as it heal sour karma. Plants and trees need to be nourished and nurtures. Even animals share our foods and hence become a part of our joys and sorrows in life.
4. Our body is made up of the five elements viz earth, space, fire, water and air. Earth provides shape and smell to our body, space produces sound, fire gives hunger, water supports blood and other fluids and air gives the feeling of touch. If there is complete harmony among the five elements, the body will remain healthy. The human body houses the soul just like the house houses the body to live in. Hence, your house too should be built to maintain elemental harmony.
5. The Vastu factor applies to the human body as well. Our body postures hold immense importance. Sitting with legs and hands crossed at the chest level is not a receiving posture. Legs and arms should be in open posture.
6. Moving and shuffling hands and feet without any reason is also inauspicious. It is good to face the north when working or eating and point your head to the south when sleeping.
7. Incense and essential oils of flowers are pious and have cleansing properties and as such help enhance the positive energies in the environment. Light and burn them regularly to clear the house off negative energy forms.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.