We all lack something in life. Although our demands and wants are never ending but if some basic needs are not fulfilled life turns out to be really tough. Vastu Shastra is one such tool which guides us through the way of life and even tells us how to get rid of the negative energies present around us so that life dreams come true and we get what we expect from life.
For This, The first Step is to recognize the presence of negative energies around us.
• Creaking doors and windows kill the positive energy residing in the house. These should be avoided by oiling the hinges regularly.
• Bathrooms and kitchens should n to be positioned at the source points of the subtle energies as they tend to contaminate and deplete them.
• Clutter adds to stress and builds negative energy. It even drains your physical, mental and emotional strength. Hence, remove everything which is not being used over a period of time.
• Non-functional wall clocks and disused electronic gadgets signify dead and negative energies. Clear these at once.
To purify the environment off negative energies, follow these Vastu tips:
1. Essential oils and incense- Aromatherapy candles incense and essential oils of flowers have cleansing properties. They encourage the flow of positivity by refreshing our senses and uplifting our moods which in turn lead to happy and progressive thoughts. Light and burn them on a daily basis to reduce and remove negative energy forms and thoughts.
2. Lighting- darkness is the symbol of dullness, depression and tension. Once in the evening, just for a brief period, all the lights of the house should be switched on. It makes the essence of darkness vanish. The north-east corner of the house should be illuminated at all times.
3. Sounds- ring bells in all corners of the house. This pealing eliminates many types of bacteria. Conch sounds are also very powerful in clearing negativity.
4. Sea-salt- Sea-salt can extract negativity. Place some sea-salt in bowls in every room and even under a sick person’s bed. This salt has to be changed periodically, approximately every 15 days. You can also use sea salt in water to mop the floors as it cleans the environment.
5. Sunlight coming into your house cleanses the negative environment. Proper transmutation of sunlight creates a salubrious environment.
6. Crystals- this is the most powerful method to clean up negative energies. These are semi-precious stones extracted from the earth. The quartz family is particularly powerful and will eliminate negative energies, thereby enabling the flow of positive energies.
7. Pets and plants- feeding pets and plants also suck up the negative energy from our lives and from the environment.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.