We all seek for a goof lifestyle and we strive for it by working hard day in day out. But just working hard or striving for it is not enough. Vastu Shastra says a positive outlook does wonders as it leads to creating positive energies in and around us. Inner happiness is what rearranges one’s fortunes for a better tomorrow. Avoid fear, anger and frustration at all times. Always try to feel good about yourself and your surroundings. This will let you feel happiness in your heart which in turn will get transmuted through a smile on your face.
Best Vastu tips for improving your lifestyle
1. Enhance positive energies- Create strong positive energy in your house and office structure. Good illumination, de-cluttering and soothing combinations of sharp colors enhance strong energies.
2. Eliminate negative energies- Igniting pure sandalwood incense makes for a cleansing effect. Using sea-salt in the water used to mop floors and keeping some sea salt in a bowl near you extracts negative energies.
3. Use the north- Maximize the use of the north direction. Face north while working to be blessed by Kuber, Lord of wealth. Be eating and drinking when facing the north, you will be energized by the North Pole energy. Sleeping with your feet pointed to the north ensures good health.
4. Block the west- Try to close the west direction as much as possible. Openings in the form of doors and windows should be avoided towards the west. Such openings drain away your money and your efforts.
5. Avoid irregular shapes- VastuShastra recommends four corners in any plot, building structure or room. More than four corners create a Vastu defect and plots with more than four corners should be avoided. L-shaped plots are a severe Vastu defect. Rooms which have their corners cut give the effect of five or six corners but create a Vastu defect. Architectural creations to beautify such multi-cornered rooms should be avoided as they hinder proper distribution of energies.
6. No obstruction- Let energy flow freely in front of you. Never work on a table pushed on up against a wall. This obstructs energy from flowing towards you. Making a big bookshelf on the table also hampers energy flow.
7. Use of fingers- Hands and fingers carry all the energy of our bodies. All the five elements are available on our fingers. Do not rotate or move your fingers needlessly, such actions drain the body off energy.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!