The growing minds and young hearts of children are very sensitive and need to be tacked very carefully so that they flourish in their endeavors and come out with flying colors in life. For this they need to be provided with a nurturing personal space of their own which is filled with love, warmth, dreams and positive vibes.The best way to begin is to arrange their rooms with ancient philosophy which would enable a peaceful and prosperous surrounding for them to grow in. to enable your child to focus and concentrate on homework and make proper routine for studies so as to get better grades, it is important to create a Vastu friendly study area for them to learn in.
To make a room filled with energy use Vatsu techniques and natural materials and follow the following Vastu tips:
1. Positive Energy Flow- To allow the energy to move freely within the child’s room, it is essential to provide good circulation of air and more of open space. There should be minimal of furniture in a child’s room and everything should be kept very neatly, attractively and in a well organized manner, without any clutter.
2. Color- Always choose a warm and nurturing color for your kid’s room. Too bright a shade like a bold red or sunny orange would distract the child’s mind and does not let the child perform well in his studies or sports and would not even let him relax in peace.
3. The sleeping position and the placement of the bed in the room also play a vital role in determining the progress and confidence of the child. Make sure the headboard of the bed in your child’s room is placed against a solid wall. Also, children should sleep with their head in the east or south direction in order to have a sound sleep. There should not be a mirror opposite the bed in the kid’s room or else the child would experience stress and have bad dreams at night.
4. Nature has always been a close friend of children. They love to explore wild things and admire the beauty of nature. Hence, decorate their space with paintings and pictures of birds, butterflies, horses, and puppies and so on. Pictures of racing cars, bikes, flying birds and running horses induce speed and growth within the child. Avoid placing pictures and paintings depicting war scenes, sad moods, violence or puzzles as they make the child depressed and dull.
5. Make sure never to make your child sit with his back towards the door as he might get distracted by the activities going on behind his back. Also, the child should never sit under a overhead beam. Place a crystal pyramid to activate positive flow of energy within the room.
6. Place plants within the room s they create a stress-free environment for a child to grow and live in. however, make sure that these plants are well taken care of and are healthy at all times.
7. Place a bulletin board on the northern wall of the room to hang and display the achievements of your child. Even trophies can be placed here on the shelf.
8. Expose your child minimum to electronic gadgets which tend to radiate high beams of negative energy. The kid’s room should not have computers, mobile phones, Television and other electronic gadgets.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!