Poor economic conditions across the globe have led the business world to a huge recession since the last decade. This has affected the lives of millions of people in every nook and corner of the world. However, I believe, if a harmonious Vastu friendly environment in the house and at the work place is created, one can avoid such adversities from taking place with him to quite an extent. If the energies which surround us are well balanced with nature and its various elements, it would lead to the creation of a stress-free and harmonious environment around us.
Here are a few Vastu tips to handle recession:
1. Clean out the junk- old to make way for the new- It is quite natural a principle that new opportunities and new things flow in only if the old ones are disposed off timely. Even in business, clear off the clutter and you would notice new clients flowing in. clutter is a sign of blockage of prosperity from entering into your life. a cluttered place creates a cluttered mind which blocks your capacity to think and act wisely. Hence, clear off the unwanted and make room for new objects with new positivity to come into your home and office.
2. Choosing the colors for your home and workplace- We are majorly affected by the energy of the colors which surround us in our surrounding environment. Colors impose a physical and emotional effect which draws in with the electromagnetic energy filed or aura surrounding our individual bodies. Hence, it is very important to consider and choose the right color for the right room within the home and business premises.
3. Get rid of Negative people/Clients- People with negative vibrations and thoughts suck up your energy. Spending too much time with them would make you feel drained out and exhausted very fast. Hence, the best is to avoid such people who only emit negative vibes even at the business front.
4. Think positively- Never fear. Fear creates negative vibrations which will further increase your fear. Especially during times of recession. Think and act positively. Keep your front entrance of the house and business fresh, shining and bright so that it welcomes a steady flow of wealth and good luck.
5. Plants- Dead plants symbolize dead energy. Replace them immediately with fresh, healthy and living plants to bring in fresh positive energy into your home and office environment. Collective effort of humans towards creating a Vastu friendly positive environment can even help lifting the economy of the country by shifting the toughest of energies for fighting and overcoming recession.