Every business organization needs to conduct meetings from time to time to discuss future plans, generate ideas, and manage group activities and so on. But at times, it is seen that such interactive sessions with colleagues and team members turn out to be a complete failure in spite of proper preparation and effective leadership. This happens when there is non-compliance of Vastu guidelines. In order to make your board meetings successful, follow the following Vastu rules:
• Make sure the conference room or the room where the meeting is going to take place is inspiring and without clutter. The desks and chairs should be properly arranged and the size of the room too should be apt according to the number of people who are supposed to attend the meeting. An unorganized and not well set up meeting room can lead to distraction and confusion, thereby effecting the outcome of the meeting seriously.
• Even the most highly talented individuals are unable to speak up and take action in a dull and lifeless conference room. The result is an unproductive and uncomfortable meeting. Hence, it is essential to set up the meeting room in a manner which induces and energies everyone. It should be designed to Vastu principles to enable people to focus and even inspires them for newer ideas and imaginations.
• Following Vastu guidelines within the meeting room would create harmony and creativity in the environment, improve productivity and even encourage the participants to openly put their innovative ideas and imaginations forward.
• Always make use of sunny shades as this makes the employees cheerful. Hence, Vastu recommends the usage of colors like orange, royal blue, yellow, green or white for the meeting room. Colors like grey emit negativity and red represents aggression. That is why, it is advisable to choose a color which would signify your company values and goals clearly. This will assist in creating a happy and productive meeting environment.
• The chief should be seated on the south west chair and other people should face the east or the west direction if it is an internal office meeting. Make sure no one happens to face the south in such meetings. The chief should be seated on a higher chair, as compared to the rest of the participants.
• When the agenda of the meeting is to discuss business related topics, one should face the north to make the meeting successful. This enables you to get the advantage from the earth’s magnetic forces which keep traveling through the north-south axis.
• The shape of the conference table should be either square or rectangle as these shapes emit a positive flow of energy and represent growth and stability. Irregular shapes are not conducive for productive board meetings as they emit irregular shaped energy patterns.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!