Vastu Shastra says n both external and internal factors in the environment have positive as well as negative energies which effect the energy flow within your house. This includes the location of the road and available open space surrounding the house.
Here is how the surrounding roads affect the fortune of the owners/residents of the house:
T-Junction- A T-junction, which if any house faces, draws a lot of negative energy towards the house as it acts like a funnel. It is as bad as a loaded gun being pointed at the structure. Residents of such houses will have enormous problems in life while business organization located at T-junction would be subjected to instability at all times and might even lead to shutting down in a short time frame.
The main effects of a house located at a T-junction are that its inmates would face poor health issues and are very prone to accidents.
To escape from the ill effects of such a property location, it is best to re-position the front entrance gate in a manner that it does not directly face the running road up to it. However, if this does not seem possible, to stop the entry of negative energies you can even construct a low fence or a hedge.
The Vastu way of correcting T-junction plots is by installing a Vastu copper strip with its face towards the T-junction.
Effects of Road location with respect to direction:
• When plot or building has road running at east or north it ensures overall prosperity
• When plot or building has road running at south, it is not considered good
• When plot or building has road running at west, it is considered to have average effect, not so good not so bad
When two roads surround a premise:
• Roads at North and East –ensures good Prosperity
• Roads at East and south road - good for females
• Roads at South and west - average
• Roads at West and north - good
• Roads at North and south – average
• Plot having four side road- best plot
• Plot located at dead end of road- highly dangerous
Veedisula / Veedhishoola – Approaching Road:-
When roads approach a particular site, it is supposed to be Veedhisulas which might be bad at times or may not matter much. Four prime road approaches are considered positive while there are other four road approaches which are highly negative.
• When a road approaches from the north-east f the east direction, it is considered to be highly beneficial as it ensures name, fame and overall prosperity for the owners of the house.
• When a road comes from north east of north it promises financial stability and soundness.
• When a road comes from North West or west, it offers excellent business proposals and even soars up political link ups. All round happiness is achieved from such location
• A road approaching from southeast of south is also considered good as it brings good luck in financial dealings and strengthens the financial status of the owner.
• Financial misery and legal problems are faced when road approaches from south east of east
• Road coming from south west of west invites bad luck for the occupants and owners
• Road approaching form south west of south is very bad as it brings in serious bad luck and health loss too
• Road from northwest of north also brings in business instability and income loss.
• A copper partition strip can rectify Vastu defects related to road towards east
• A lead metal pyramid or lead metal blocks can rectify defects relating to road towards south
• Defects relating to road towards north and west can be rectified by installing brass pyramid partition strip
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!