Vastu Shastra even reveals the secret for inner happiness. As a Vastu specialist, in my years of experience, I have realized that giving creates abundance. What we sow, so we reap. Hence, the more we give, we get back in abundance. Whatever we give, we get back the same thing; if we give out negative energy, we receive negative energy, if we give out positivity, we receive positivity. To get love in abundance, we need to first give out love in quantum, similarly, if you have a cash crunch, first give out regularly from your income, you will soon find that it is being returned to you ten times over.
Vastu tips for happiness in life are as follows:
1. Always follow the law of acceptance in life. this is very vital to happiness. Accepting everything as it comes is a sign of contentment. You cannot change the seasons and the cycle of day and night. One who stays calm, whether in moments of ecstasy or anguish, is a perfect human being.
2. Ensure an obstacle-free flow of life-force energies while building up your dream house or office. Subtle energies like North Pole energy, gravitational energy and solar energy should enter the house freely so that the positive effects of it can be used for creating a harmonious Vastu friendly environment. If the structure is already built, and if there exists Vastu defect in it, attempts must be made to rectify the Vastu defects so as to get away with the negative energy present therein. This can be done by keeping the area clutter free, playing soft music, lighting sandalwood incense sticks and mopping the floor with sea-salt in water.
1. Keeping pets like dogs, fishes and horses is very auspicious according to Vastu Shastra. Feeding insects is also very good as it heal sour karma. Plants and trees need to be nourished and nurtures. Even animals share our foods and hence become a part of our joys and sorrows in life. essence of darkness vanish. The north-east corner of the house should be illuminated at all times.
2. Sounds- ring bells in all corners of the house. This pealing eliminates many types of bacteria. Conch sounds are also very powerful in clearing negativity.
3. Sea-salt- Sea-salt can extract negativity. Place some sea-salt in bowls in every room and even under a sick person’s bed. This salt has to be changed periodically, approximately every 15 days. You can also use sea salt in water to mop the floors as it cleans the environment.
4. Sunlight coming into your house cleanses the negative environment. Proper transmutation of sunlight creates a salubrious environment.
5. Crystals- this is the most powerful method to clean up negative energies. These are semi-precious stones extracted from the earth. The quartz family is particularly powerful and will eliminate negative energies, thereby enabling the flow of positive energies.
6. Pets and plants- feeding pets and plants also suck up the negative energy from our lives and from the environment.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.