Vastu is a science based on directions and the five elements of nature. It pertains to every aspect of life and to all age groups including students. Vastu lays down a strong foundation for increasing and improving memory and concentration which would enable them achieve higher goals and success in life. Here are a few Vastu tips to improve memory and concentration:
• The study room should always be in the east, north or the north east direction. This helps to increase the knowledge and grasping capacity of the students and does not let them feel tired. Students feel energetic when placed in the north or east direction while studying.
• The east or the north direction should have the door of the study room
• There should not be a toilet above the study room or the study room should not be under a beam or stairs.
• While studying make sure the reflection of mirrors should not fall on the books as this would lead to creation of pressure on the student.
• In order to sustain the steadiness of the body and the earth, make sure your child’s head is in the south direction
• While studying, there should be sufficient sunlight and natural light in the room. Also, the shadow of the student’s body should not fall on his books.
• To improve concentration, the student should study, sit and learn facing the east direction.
• Pillars, sharp pointed edges of furniture, open shelves etc should not be used by students in the study room
• The study table should be regular shaped like a square, rectangle etc. using other shapes lead to creation of confusion in the min of the student. Also, the table corners and edges should be smooth and rounded off.
• The child should face the east or the north while studying, for this it should be ensured that the study table faces east or north directions
• The study table should always be neat and clean, free from clutter or overloaded books
• The study table should not be placed against a solid wall.
• To improve positive energy, it is advisable to place a Saraswati yantra near the bedside of the child or on the study table.
• There should not be bookshelves above or on the sides of the study table.
• Bright light is a must for the room where your kids study. The child’s education tends to slow down if the room is dimly lit up.
• Concentration of studies is supposed to be boosted if students use a study lamp while studying
• The south wall of the study room should be used to display the achievements and certificates of the child.
• Students should pray to Lord Ganesha to help them improve their memory and concentration.
• Shades of violet should be used for the study room
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!