Vastu is a science of Geomancy which assists us to keep a balance between nature, humans and mother earth in order to get ultimate health, wealth and peace in life. However, in today’s competitive world, in order to fulfil our dreams and aspirations, we are all leading an extremely stressful life. I feel adopting to Vastu principles and following these simple Vastu tips in one’s daily life, we can reduce and overcome stress to quite an extent.
• All unwanted, unused, broken and rusted clutter should be removed from the house
• The north east corner of every room and the house should be kept spic and span
• For stress-free living, make sure to keep the central space open, clean and uncluttered
• Never place mirrors in the bedroom, if there are mirrors which cannot be avoided then cover them at least at night
• Never sleep with your head placed towards the north, it is best to sleep with the head placed in the south direction, east is good while west is average
• The placement of the bed should be such that it should not touch the wall and it must have a head rest
• Bed boxes are not advisable as per Vastu, it is better to have the bed on four legs
• Bed with box should not contain anything which emits negative energy as it directly affects the person sleeping on it
• The presence of geopathic stress line under the bed should be checked properly, for people sleeping on such distorted nodes can have major health issues starting from migraine to cancer in the long run.
• At night, always use clean white linen to sleep on
• Soft music and soothing aroma should be diffused in the bedroom at night to ensure a good peaceful night’s sleep
• The north of the house should have the study area while the north east should have the study table to ensure concentration in studies for the children
• For concentration string and focus children should be instructed to face the north or the east while studying
• A full glass of water should be placed on the study table while studying. Also, it should be kept clean and clutter-free at all times.
• In order to increase intelligence and grasping capacity, yellow colour should be used in the study area
• The south east direction should have the kitchen and the cook should face the east while cooking
• While eating food, men should face the north while women should face the east
• Plants, wood and ceramics, which are regarded as earth element, should be placed in the south west for harmony
• For positivity, an aquarium or a bowl of water should be placed in the north east direction
• For well being and prosperity, place fire element like candles in the south east
• For enjoying a joyous relationship, one should hang air elements like wind chimes and bells in the north-west
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!