Vastu advice for home construction deals with a wide spectrum of elements. They point out the position and placement of the different sections of the house in relation to the five elements of nature and the ten directions of the universe. When dealing with home construction, the various different shapes of a plot play a very vital role in determining positive energy for the inmates of the structure who would be residing on it. We need to know which if these shapes are favourable and which ones should be avoided for residential or official purposes. Vastu says a perfect square or rectangular plots are the best according to Vastu. However, here’s a list of other various shapes which need to be known before beginning construction work on them.
• Apart from the regular parallelogram and quadrilateral shaped plots, there is the Bhadrasana shape, named after a yogic posture. This shape is useful for specialized buildings such as museums and research centres. They cannot be used for building homes for residential purposes as per Vastu. It is absolutely of no use for residential buildings. Although such plots are rarely found due to their peculiar shape, but one needs to know about it so that one can take proper decisions at the proper time.
• Another peculiar shape of the plot is a distorted rectangle, a site that would look like a rail or steel bar, having all length and negligible breadth. Such plots are commonly found. Scarcity of space has led to a great many schools and office complexes to be built on such sites. Although it is a pragmatic use of space but Vastu does not approve of it completely. a rectangular plot, according to Vastu should be in the ratio of 1:2.
• Plots having flag shape or cleaver shape can be easily rectified by choking off the protrusion to make it a perfect rectangle. These can then be used for building residential structures on them.
• A coffin shaped site, unsurprisingly, is inimical to the health of the family members
• The damaru drum-shaped site and the dholak drum-shaped site both are regarded to be ill by Vastu. Where the former causes eye troubles for people living in it, the latter imposes negative effects on the women of the family in particular.
• A site vaguely resembling a turtle or a wooden paddle is credited with causing all manner of disasters like murder, imprisonment and even untimely death. Although this shape is rarely found, it should be avoided at all costs.
• A winnow separates the grain from the chaff and a winnow shaped site would separate the owners from their wealth and peace of mind with impressive efficiency. Hence, such sites should be avoided at all costs.
• Any site that has a straight faced by a curved one- that resembling a bow- is accompanied by an increased chance of burglary and hence should be avoided at all costs.
• A bullet shaped site- either a bar with a curved side or an oval-shaped site that is abruptly cut off- attracts enmity and causes loss of friendship but it can be rectified into a rectangle without too many hassles and hence can be managed and used for building a residential property on it.
• Similarly, a basket-shaped site can be rectified into a square or a rectangle, although a large amount of space is wasted in doing so.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!