The north-east is a direction full of benefits as its presiding deity is Lord Shiva and the representative planet is Jupiter. This is the direction responsible for providing overall prosperity, health and wealth if utilized as per Vastu guidelines. Since it is considered to be a highly pious and sensitive direction, it needs to be dealt with extreme care.
Vastu principles consider a bedroom in the north-east to be a major flaw which can lead to an extremely troubled married life. It creates sexual problems, hindrances in conceiving and even grave issues which may lead to separation and divorce. A bedroom in this direction is not even good for unmarried girls as this would lead to delay in their marriage.
Defects of having a bedroom in the north-east
• There is no happiness and peace between the couple residing in the bedroom placed in this direction
• Lots of quarrels and differences occur among them
• Sexual and love life remains disturbed
• Problems in conception and pregnancy occur
• Leads to major differences between the husband and wife, leading to separation and divorce in the extreme cases.
• Any remedy without expert advice is not complete. Hence, one should seek the counsultation of a renowned and highly educated Vastu consultant like Dr. Puneet Chawla who would guide you through every calamity and provide the best advice to you and your family.
• Placing a North East Direction Yantra on the North East zone of the house can rectify the Vastu defects present therein. This Yantra is highly result-oriented and effective. Dr. Puneet Chawla and his team have formulated and energized this for the optimum use and benefit to their followers.
• Placing a north east bedroom box, energized by Dr. Puneet Chawla, to get rid of anxiety and stress and negative energies present therein.
• The room should have a yellow color theme
• Lavender aroma in the room should be used to so way with the Vastu defects
• A bowl full of live Vastu sea salt, invented by Dr. Puneet Chawla, to neutralize the effects of negative energies by absorbing them from the surrounding.