For a smooth and efficient work atmosphere, follow the principles of Live Vaastu. These principles take into consideration the location of the office, exteriors of the office like slope, shape, etc, placement of the electronic gadgets and the placement of different departments in the office. An office that follows the principles and tips from Vaastu will ensure an efficient, bountiful and effective work from the employees, which can further be beneficial to the company. Vaastu at office makes sure that your employees work in coordination, have satisfaction in their work, which directly influences their performance. The placement of furniture, places of the employees and the boss also play a significant role in the office.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is an expert in suggesting the best remedies for vaastu implementation in the office. His recommendations do not require structural changes in the office. His subtle, but powerful suggestions will eliminate the vaastu defects in the office and make sure that your efficiency is restored.
The best vaastu tips for the office:
- While working, you should face East or North for the best results and success
- In the office, if you are facing north, ensure that your table is heavier on the left side. If you are facing east, then the computer, files, folders and other items should be kept on the right side of the table. If the right side of the table is heavier, it is considered good for you.
- The shape of the table you work on also has a lot of significance. You should not work on a table that is of irregular shape. A square or rectangular shape of table is good. If it is a rectangle, see that the length and breadth are in the ratio of 1:2 and not more than that
- A four cornered table is the best one for office use. Do not use L-shaped or other similar shaped tables
- Keeping the cash drawer open all the time, during work is also considered to be auspicious
- It is not recommended to place holy idols or pictures on the work table. This is considered as being disrespectful towards the Gods
- While working, it is not good to while away your time by reading magazines or any other activities not related to work. Eating at the work table is not a good habit according to vaastu principles
- Sleeping with your head placed on the table is supposed to drain the energy levels and definitely not recommended
- A clutter free office and desk space encourages free flow of energy and thus helps you succeed better
- Do not disrespect any part of your desk or office space.
Promote positive energy at your office to reduce work tension, and to avoid the obstacles. A pleasing atmosphere at work with fresh colours, balanced lighting and aesthetic decorations would be ideal.