Vastu Shastra, the name suggests a strong scientific belief which has been initiated since ancient times and which finds its roots in the Indian Vedas, the Puranas and the Upanishads. It pertains to the building of houses, offices and other properties catering to human dwelling, taking into account the five elements of nature and the ten directions, thereby synchronizing them well so as to create a happy, healthy and peaceful surrounding to live in.
Following Vastu principles in one’s daily life promises good health, wealth and happiness for one and all. It brings in good fortune, name, fame and reputation for the dwellers of a fully compliant Vastu property. It even boosts relations and maintains harmony, peace and well being in the house.
Vastu-perfect homes never lead to financial crunches, they boost wealth and add on to the overall prosperity of the inmates Here are five Vastu steps which can boost the finances of your otherwise drooling business:
• Vastu determines and boosts finances if followed stringently. For this, it is important to ensure the usage of blue color in the north direction. The kitchen and toilet should not have red shades. Also, mixer-grinders, washing machines, broom sticks and dustbins should not be placed in the north direction. Kitchen is representative of fire and hence it is highly important to place it correctly in the right direction to avoid money from diluting or opportunities and career from getting waived off.
• The north zone should have a money plant in a vase or a scenery picture adorned with lush green fields or thick forests as this attracts better job and career opportunities and even attracts money.
• It is believed that if the north-west zone of the house is Vastu compliant, it brings about financial support from banks and other business related people through profitable ventures. Hence make sure to keep this direction by building a children’s room, septic tank, toilet, bathroom or wash basin here.
• Keeping the entrance of the house neat, clean and as per Vastu principles brings about happiness and prosperity for the inmates. It increases the well being, fame and value of an individual in society by making him successful at the business front. However, if the entrance is sloppy and not well kept, it would lead to endless troubles and losses in business. To ensure this, make sure the entrance of the house is in the north direction as this would bring wealth and prosperity for the occupants. Even a south entrance is beneficial in this aspect.
• To ensure a healthy money flow and to boost finances, make sure the kitchen is in the south-east or south south-east. The main shades which should be used in the kitchen are hues of red, pink and orange. The safe, work table and the drawing room should also be positioned towards the north to ensure good and frequent flow of money into your business.
Remember, Vastu, both in the house as well as at the office front, should be accurate in order to reap positive results for an individual and his family. Hence, the above Vastu tips should be followed in residential as well as office complexes so as to ensure rewarding results in the long run.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.