Hinduism believes that our forefathers and ancestors shower blessings on us which makes for a happy and successful life for us. Even Vastu stresses on keeping one’s forefathers happy in order to ensure a peaceful and prosperous life. If a family is inflicted with Pitra-dosh (ancestor’s debt), life becomes full of struggles.
Here are a few symptoms which signify that your ancestors might not be happy with you.
• If there are no male children born in the family to carry on the legacy of the dynasty. Sometimes when this pitra-dosh is very intense, there might not be any children at all in the family.
• If miscarriages and abortions are taking place.
• If there are frequent severe fights among siblings leading to separation of property and other related issues.
• If the children of the family do not intend to get marries or despite incessant efforts a good match is not being found for them.
• If the children born in the families are always deformed or mentally unstable or the ones who are born get addicted to drugs or alcohol.
• If there are too many debts and losses which are not getting cleared despite rigorous struggle.
• If the family only sees scarcity and is always surrounded by bad luck.
Simple ways to get rid of and overcome Pitra-dosh and make them happy:
• A Trapendi shraad should be conducted with all rituals and paraphernalia.
• If Shraadh had not been carried out on the death anniversary of any particular person, it should be completed without further delay.
• One should water a Banyan tree every day.
• During the annual Shradh period of fifteen days, one should offer food and water to his ancestors on all these days.
• On every Amavasya, one should feed Brahmins and even extend help to the poor and the needy.
• Before leaving for work every day, one should seek the blessings of his elders.
• Try to keep a fast on every Amavasya and Purnima.
There are many other remedial ways which can be followed in order to remove Pitra-dosh and seek the blessings of our ancestors. The best is to seek expert advice from a renowned and known Vastu consultant and then act accordingly.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.