The north-east is a direction full of benefits as its presiding deity is Lord Shiva and the representative planet is Jupiter. This is the direction responsible for providing overall prosperity, health and wealth if utilized as per Vastu guidelines. Since it is considered to be a highly pious and sensitive direction, it needs to be dealt with extreme care.
Vastu says the north-east of any plot can be extended, if required, but a cut here is suicidal. It leads to chronic health problems, beyond repair. It is believed that a cut here puts an adverse effect on the upcoming generations. Such houses never let its occupants prosper in any manner.
Defects of having a cut in the north-east:
• Upcoming genetic systems get disrupted
• Children born in such houses are quite probable to be deaf and dumb.
• Growth of children stops in every perspective
• All business planning fails in their initial stage only
• Physically deformed in children is also quite common in such plots
• Any remedy without expert advice is not complete. Hence, one should seek the consultation of a renowned and highly educated Vastu consultant like Dr. Puneet Chawla who would guide you through every calamity and provide the best advice to you and your family.
• Placing a North East Direction Yantra on the North East zone of the house can rectify the Vastu defects present therein. This Yantra is highly result-oriented and effective. Dr. Puneet Chawla and his team have formulated and energized this for the optimum use and benefit to their followers.
• Placing mirrors in the north-east cut zone rectifies the defects therein
• Using the Special Energy Plate, a set of crystals enhanced with positive energies by Dr. Puneet Chawla, sucks up all the negative vibrations from this zone, however, this energy plate is available only after personal consultation with Dr. Chawla.