Regular shaped tables tables to be used for study should be in regular shapes like square, rectangle or perfect circle. Other shapes create a confusion and does not let the concentration to be stable. Corners of the table should not be cut.
- North facing : North pole energy from the north direction makes you feel energtic. Always try to face north when you study, this adds to your concentration and does not let you feel tired. Do not block this direction, let the energy flow in. Give a looking glass on the north wall to enhance its effects.
- Solid back: When you sit for study, there should be a soild wall on your back. Having a window or any opening at your back does provide you energy support and in turn you do not feel stable in concentration.
- No obstruction: There should be free flow of energy in fron of you. At least seven to eight feet of space should be avialable in front of you. For e.g. you should not put your table touching the wall. This will create an obstruction in flow of energy coming towards you. Some people create a big book shelf on the table itself this is done to make the things scattered but this is a flaw in flow of enrgies.
- De-clutter: Clutter always create a confusion, it would let you concentrate. De-clutter your old mails,notes, non working pens, junk stationary items etc. Make it a habbit to declutter the area of study every day.
- Colors: Use of lemon yellow, voilet shades enhance the memory and concentration aspects. Yellow is the color of solar plexus chakra, this chakra is located below the chest,it is a centre of lower emotions( materlistic needs) in our body.
- Yellow color available regulates the solor plexus and in turn emotions are reulated. Voilet is a color for our crown chakra(located at the top of our head) This chakra is dirctely related to our higher emotions like spritualty, good charcter and stabilty of mind.
- Voilet shades lets us concentrate on any issue and makes us calm and peaceful to decide for any situtation. This is a divine color and gives us protection too.
- Check the North West corner of house if it is higher than the southeastern corner it creates hurdels in getting the higher education. Analyse this corner in case you feel some body is aspiring for a higher education in your family. North west should be heavier and higher the opposite direction.
- Appreciate yourself: Donot underestimate yourself, assess your qualities and abilities bring out them to work. Use positive affirmation at the time of sleep. Repeat it seven or twenty one times, belive it this works wonders.
- Press the trigger: Do what ever you want to do, to create an envoirnment of your choice whether it is music,or a fragrence, it could be a bowl of popcorns . Check out what is your trigger for your subconcious comfort this helps you in your studies and work.
- Start your day good: When you open your eyes the first time in the morning have a look on both of your palms. Doing this activity gives is very auspicous and gives you peace, strenght and good luck all the long.
Vastu Expert By Dr.Puneet Chawla
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.