The North-east corner, also called the Ishanya corner, is a very sacred and pious direction where Lord Shiva resides. This corner has always been attributed special importance and significance as per our ancient texts. Be it selection of the plot, construction of a new house or the exterior and the interior set up of the structure and its rooms, the north-east corner has always been regarded as one of the most energetic and lively directions. A cut in this corner or a missing portion found in this direction is definitely not a positive sign for the inmates and they would have to suffer in various contexts of life. Where an extension here is proven good for the occupants, a cut here can lead to detrimental and serious health hazards for the inmates of such a property.
Evil effects of cut in the North-east corner of the house:
- A cut simply means a missing portion and as per Vastu, a cut in the North-east harshly affects upcoming generations or genetic systems
- Generally, Vastu says that there is a very high possibility of children born in houses with a cut in the north-east to be born deaf and dumb.
- The intensity of the negative effect of a cut in the north-east corner highly depends on is how near the corner is to the plot.
- Children growing up in houses with a north-east cut face a lot of issues when their own children are born. It is seen that their children are effected by some kind of physical deformity.
Positives of a North-east corner
- The north-east corner is highly charged with energies at all times; hence the prayer room and the meditation center should be positioned in this direction. Maximum vital live energy from the sun is received by this corner of the house as we all know that the sun rises from the east.
- The confluence of the magnetic and subtle energy pool of the earth is stored in the north east direction making it highly rich with positive vibrations.
- Even the geological and geophysical aspects claim this direction to be highly charged with energies just like the principles and theories of Vastu Shastra, the only difference is their approach towards it is different and based on geographical norms.
- Vastu Shastra regards the north-east direction as a very auspicious direction and hence this corner in the house or the workplace should be kept spic and span and pure at all times.
- The north-east corner should not have any heavy objects stored here. No broomsticks or sanitary items should be kept here. The toilet and kitchen too should not be positioned in this direction at any cost.
- This direction or corner may be left clean and empty and can even be a part of the living or bedroom if it is not possible to make a devotional room in this corner of the house.
- The inmates would be subjected to various losses, difficulties and tensions in their personal relationships if this area is not kept clean and is filled with dirt and debris.
- Human body is largely affected by the cosmic rays of the sun, moon and other planets which tend to absorb a lot of water. The north east direction can therefore have wells and underground water tanks; it is quite beneficial for the inmates.
- Any construction in this area would obstruct the auspicious rays of this direction; hence this corner should be kept free from any construction of any kind. Also, it is good to have a depression in this corner be it naturally or artificially.
In my 24 years of experience as a Vastu professional what I have always seen is that when we talk about a cut in North east plots, one should always check its intensity before purchasing such properties or even if it is an existing house. It should be utilised with great efficiency in order to make sure your near and dear ones are safe and secure. If you are careful about these basic Vastu rules relating to the North-east cut nothing can ever go wrong and you would only attain success well being and prosperity in life.
Last, but definitely not the least, I have always advised all my disciples to simply follow the Live Vastu principles which I have formulated in order to get rid of all their woes and tensions in life the Vastu way.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.