Interior Design as per vastu shastra
- Light up your interiors by having maximum no. of windows in the northern sides and invite financial prosperity, windows and large openings towards northeast walls invites good health and mental stability, concentration and peace of mind. Windows towards east invites name, fame and overall prosperity to the inmates.
- While deciding the interiors with the door part take care that the doors should not carry the reflective glasses and three doors should not be in one line.
- The number of doors and windows in the house should be in even numbers like 2,4,6,8,etc.
- For making doors and windows, as far as possible one type of wood should be used. Teak is the best wood for this purpose.
- Irregular shaped doors or square doors are not recommended and are considered inauspicious. The door size should be in ratio of 2:1 in respect to height and width.
- While deciding the furniture of your drawing room take care that all the heavy furniture towards south and western side .the north and eastern sides can have furniture but very lighter.Northand eastern walls can have LCD and Plasma TV’s. Big mirrors on north and eastern side is also good. It is good to face towards north and east walls while sitting and talking. The colors scheme of Drawing room should always be in two tones light and darker this can either be made in different colors.
- In the bedroom there should be less furniture, less modern equipments and electronic gadgets should be used. The office material like files and computers should not be displayed. The bed should be towards south wall. All the storages should be on western wall. The cash locker should be on southwest and the color of the bedroom should be very light like light pink, beige etc.No mirrors in the bedroom.
- toilets should be well ventilated lighter shades of colours should be taken.the lid of the toilet pot should always be closed and the door should always be closed.
- Kitchen should carry some earthen shades ,orange shades or yellow shades. Mandir ,brooms, mops,shoes place should not be made in the kitchen.Eating foods in kitchen is considered good.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.