Dr Puneet Chawla believes that fixed vaastu has lesser role in the life of inmates of the house or office. It is the energies that matter. If it is negative energies makes the Check out your place for negative energies. Negative energies become obstacles for our good health, relations and material growth.
But the question arises how negativity comes in and how we can clean a negative environment.
- Irritating noises: Creaking sounds of door and windows kills the positive energy prevailing in our structures. Oil the hinges of doors and windows so that the noise stops. Noises’ arising while moving the furniture is not good.
- Toilets and kitchens: Wrongly situated create negative energies. All the subtle energies get contaminated when toilets are placed at their source points. Kitchen and other fire activities is placed in these energy source points , burn these life force energies and turn the environment into depleted positive energies.
- Clutter: Clutter makes it difficult to get work done and relish the relaxation. It adds to your stress and negative energy. It also drains your physical, mental and emotional strength. In vaastu terms clutter is a stuck up energy. Now how to identify clutter; ask your self that if the object is operational and whether it is beautiful also. If both answers are no then the object is a part of clutter so apply the De-clutter mantra. Any thing which is not in use for long time and not looking beautiful also remove it or pass it.
- Dead things: It is very common that the non working wall clocks are hanged in our places this signifies the dead and negative energies. Non working, nonfunctional electronic gadgets are dead things. Clear those from your place stop negative energies. Dried flowers kept in your vases are also creating negative energies.
- Depressed Moods: When you are depressed, negative energies get shed from our aura (etheric body). These negative and dull energies get piled up in our place. The next time even if we are not depressed the piled up negative energies make us feel low and sad.
- Diseased environment: If someone in the family is ill the whole environment becomes dull. The diseased energy get shed down in the house and the environment becomes negative.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.