We all lack something in life. Although our demands and wants are never ending but if some basic needs are not fulfilled life turns out to be really tough. Vastu Shastra is one such tool which guides us through the way of life and even tells us how to get rid of the negative energies present around us so that life dreams come true and we get what we expect from life.
For this, the first step is to recognize the presence of negative energies around us.
• Creaking doors and windows kill the positive energy residing in the house. These should be avoided by oiling the hinges regularly.
• Bathrooms and kitchens should n to be positioned at the source points of the subtle energies as they tend to contaminate and deplete them.
• Clutter adds to stress and builds negative energy. It even drains your physical, mental and emotional strength. Hence, remove everything which is not being used over a period of time.
• Non-functional wall clocks and disused electronic gadgets signify dead and negative energies. Clear these at once.
To purify the environment off negative energies, follow these Vastu tips
1. Essential oils and incense- Aromatherapy candles incense and essential oils of flowers have cleansing properties. They encourage the flow of positivity by refreshing our senses and uplifting our moods which in turn lead to happy and progressive thoughts. Light and burn them on a daily basis to reduce and remove negative energy forms and thoughts.
2. Lighting- darkness is the symbol of dullness, depression and tension. Once in the evening, just for a brief period, all the lights of the house should be switched on. It makes the should be avoided. L-shaped plots are a severe Vastu defect. Rooms which have their corners cut give the effect of five or six corners but create a Vastu defect. Architectural creations to beautify such multi-cornered rooms should be avoided as they hinder proper distribution of energies.
3. No obstruction- Let energy flow freely in front of you. Never work on a table pushed on up against a wall. This obstructs energy from flowing towards you. Making a big bookshelf on the table also hampers energy flow.
4. Use of fingers- Hands and fingers carry all the energy of our bodies. All the five elements are available on our fingers. Do not rotate or move your fingers needlessly, such actions drain the body off energy.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.