* Vastu primarily means a living area for human beings and God. It is derived from cosmic energies caused by the atmosphere via energy released from sun, thermal energy, magnetic energy, light energy, lunar energy and wind energy. All these energies play an extremely pivotal role in ensuring peace and prosperity in your life. Hence, if you plan your house according to vastu elements you are bound to be calm and happy. At times, Vastu principles cannot be planned in an existing house. The best alternative would be to make amendments in a few of the prime directions. Vastu can affect interior as well as exterior properties and objects of a house drastically.
1. Vastu Principles On Exterior
1. The height of this wall should be more than half of your house.
2. The prime location for a compound wall is Western or Southern direction. This would also prevent negative energy from passing or venturing inside your house.
3. The walls on the North and eastern side should be lighter in form as this would allow the sun’s rays to penetrate inside the house.
4. The garage should be constructed in the south-east and north-west direction. The north, east and north-eastdirections are considered highly inauspicious.
5. Vastu advice for exteriors will definitely cover placing the overhead tanks in the perfect location. The ideal location would be south-west, south and western direction.
6. The tank should never be constructed in the eastern or northern direction. Also, the storage or overhead tank can never be the center of attraction as it is considered highly inauspicious.
7. The well, tube well and bore well needs to face northern, or eastern directions. This location will open new and better opportunities for the family.
- Every building or bungalow will require keeping some kind of open space around the property. You must leavethe maximum space on the eastern and northern directions. Also, at any given point of time, the West and South directions needs to be more elevated in terms of leveling. Vastu advice for exteriors covers frames for terraces too. Balconies, patios, courtyards and terraces play an important role in every house, building or bungalow. All of this needs to be placed in the Eastern or Northern directions. Both these locations will bring in wealth and happiness for the inmates. You could also plan to construct an open terrace in the North-eastern direction. However, you would have to add an extra floor to the south-western direction.
- There are many reasons why people prefer to plan and design their houses based on vastu principles. The elements of Vastu will always keep you in a positive mind, and your house will emit elements of high energy that will bring in happiness. Finally, Vastu enables one to simply live in a place that not just looks beautiful but even exhibits warm and vibrant energy.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.