The essence of true happiness is peace in our life. How we see and feel peace? Balance and harmony in all aspects of life can be defined as peace. The limits of our expectations and the power to access the locker of results is in our own hands. We will analyze how we can see peace in our life and what could be other reasons.
- Peace of mind: Human mind is controlled by the brain. It has two parts left and right brain. One side sees with the logical reasoning behind every decision and the other side deals with emotional reasons. When these two parts come in clash with each other for a decision, our mind is deprived of peace. Now we discuss the triggers of bad vaastu liable for unrest in mind. Check if you are sleeping with head pointing towards the north direction? This direction has a tremendous flow of North Pole energy which disturbs our mind while we are at sleep. Another point to check is overhead stress, this means you should not have a beam over your head. Hidden beams over the false ceilings are also a point of worry. So do not sit or sleep under a beam, get peace of mind.
- Peace at Heart: Generally heart aches arise due to jealousies, betrayals, failures and disappointments. Unrest in heart says you are not happy with life but we try to find the causes and triggers from vastu angle. Tight and closed spaces give you feeling of loneliness, a closed door to the outer world. Try to remove the unnecessary things and make the area clean and lighter to give an ease to heart. Check if you have more opening towards the southwestern parts of your place, more windows and doors in comparison to northeastern sides invite feeling of depression and anxiety. These openings create leakage of energies which give you low feelings. The accumulation and contentment part is deprived and hence we are deprived of peace at heart.
- Peace at body: Body pains, medicine boxes, hospital trips, huge medical bills acknowledge that one is not having peace at body. Again we talk about the subtle energies that in what form they come in your house. Are these energies negative or positive? What is the amount they come in, these life force energies sufficient for your healthy living. Toilets and kitchens placed at the source directions of energies, spoil there positive essence. Irregular shapes of plots and building gives a cut to some important directions and hence stops the flow of energies. All these defects give us unrest in body.
- Peace with your Soul Mate: Life becomes cool, interesting and looks very rosy if your life partner is computable with you. The vaastu reasons for non compatibility may be wrong placements of your bedrooms; if you occupy the fire directions you may feel the heat of clashes. Internal elements in the room like pictures, the color of the room and the entry for the room also matter. The placement of water sources in the fire directions may also become a reason. The placement of kitchen in wrong directions and the internal settings of gas stove and water sinks could also be a culprit for unrest in your married life. Correct the defects of vaastu, apply its peaceful laws.
- Peace with your father: Purest form of relationship, but in this modern time, needs answers, clarifications, equal amount of give and takes. The ego strings attached to this relation some times gives bad music. Now we come to the vaastu part. Check your building structure. If north is higher than south you may be uncomfortable in this relation ship. Another big reason may be occupying the authoritative positions in the structure. The southwestern positions occupied by the son gives him dominating attitudes and bring a clash between the father and son.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.