What we are living for. Everyone on this earth is looking for the peace of heart and true happiness. For which they go to spiritual gurus, psychologists, do meditation. Many of these things have came from our scriptures and ancient science. Vaastu is also one of them.
Vaastu have solutions for all life problems, we are sticking with. Here are some instructions taken from Live vaastu which are helpful to create true happiness.
1. Giving creates abundance: The more you give, the more you receive. An example from nature- you cannot keep inhaling air, you must exhale too.In which aspect of your life are you experiencing scarcities? If you lack love, first give love unconditionally and then see it grow all around you. If you feel a cash crunch, let it flow from you first. Give out regularly from your income whatever you can afford and it will return 10 times over. Never give pain and hatred. Do not keep grudges. Sustained hatred and grudges manifest themselves as serious diseases in your physical body.
2. Law of acceptance: This is vital for happiness. Accept everything as it comes. You cannot change the season or the cycle of day and night. One who stays calm, whether ecstasy or anguish, is a perfect human being.
3. Life force energies: The universe is full of subtle life force energies like north pole energy, magnetic energy, gravitational energy and energ solar y. When you build your home or office ensures an obstacle free flow for these. Blocking the harmonious flow and balanced generation of these energies creates problem for the occupants. Well, if the structure is already built and built incorrectly according to vaastu, you must attempt to purge the negative energies. Keep the area clutter-free. Create a favorable combination of colors. Play good music. Light sandalwood incense. Mop the floors with sea salt in water.
4. Pets and plants: Keeping pets like dogs fish and horses is very good vaastu. Feeding birds and insects is also auspicious .It heals our karma and take away some problems. Plants and trees need to be nourished and nurtured. Maintaining plants is like maintaining your life. Create a good vaastu environment by feeding animals from kitchen and watering plants from your resources. These being shared your food; they also share your sorrows.
5. Five elements: Our body is made of 5 elements- Earth, Space, Fire, Water, Air Earth gives shape and smell to our body, space produces sound, fire gives thirst and hunger, water supports blood and other fluids and air gives the feeling of touch. If there is complete harmony among all 5 elements, the body will remain healthy. The human body is a structure for the soul to live in, just like your house is a structure for you to live in. Your house must be build to maintain elements harmony.
6. Body vaastu: The vaastu factor applies to the human body as well. Our body postures matter a lot. Some people have a tendency to sit with cross legs and crossed hands at the chest level. This is not receiving posture people using this posture are usually stubborn and poor recipients of good things in life. Legs and arms should be in open position. Moving and rotating the hands and feet without any reason is also inauspicious. It is good to face the north when working or eating and point ones head to the south when sleeping
Live Vaastu tip: Lighting an oil lamp outside your main door is a very auspicious ritual in Vedic Vaastu.It brings light into your life.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.