* Vastu is an age old science which lays down guidelines for both residential as well as commercial properties. The ideal shape, as recommended by Vastu, for a commercial site is a perfect square or a rectangle with a width/length of the ration 1:2. Another very important condition to be kept in mind while choosing a site for a commercial structure is that its South west and south east corners should be at right angles.
Here are some guidelines relating to Vastu for commercial buildings:
• The south and north boundary should be made of thick stone or concrete if possible.
• The south-west corner benefits greatly from the weight of a stone wall
• As a thumb rule, the site should slope from the south to the north direction and heavy furniture and machinery should be kept and used in the south.
• Light machinery can be allocated towards the north sector
• The north-east sector should not have open land. Also, the north and the east side’s should not have hills and mountains
• Barbed wires should not be used around a site for commercial use as this indicates a fierce attitude that breeds resentment among employees and others.
• The south-west should host the main structure or plant of the office or industry as the case may be.
• There should be a central courtyard where employees can gather and relax within a business structure.
• the main entrance of the commercial building should be in the east, north, north-east or north-west. The south and south-west directions are not auspicious for entrance. However, entrance can be made in the made in the west if there is no other option.
• Water bodies should be in the north east. This applies to wells, underground water tanks, aquariums, fountains or pools created for their aesthetic beauty. Wells and underground water tanks should not be made in the south or south west at any cost as they increase the chances of accidents and brawls among employees and workers.
• Water in the south-east destroys productivity and causes worker dissatisfaction.
• Water treatment plants should be made in the north-west or west directions.
• Furnaces, transformers and broilers should be kept in the south-east direction which is the fire sector. The second choice is the south.
• Storage rooms should be made in the south west. Waste material, too, can be stored in this direction.
• Finished goods should be stored in the north-west
• Generators should be installed in the south east or the east if there is no other option.
• Main offices, labs and management offices should be positioned in the west.
• Quarters for workers to live in should be made in the north west or the south west corner of the plot
• The south west and west should be used to make medical facilities available to the employees
• The air-conditioning unit should be located in the north
• Fuel tanks for diesel or gasoline or even coal should be located in the south and south west sections
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.