Vastu a subject which deals with the proper placement of structures and buildings in conciliation with nature and its five elements and the ten directions of the universe so as to create a positive living environment around us- can lead to improvement of finances and overall success at the office front if followed stringently in day to day living. Here are a few Vastu tips for office which can be employed within the existing office design:
Vastu tips for office interiors:
1. The office entrance doors should be clear of all obstacles placed in front of it.
2. There should be enough empty space in the central part of the office.
3. The north-east part of the office should have the reception area and while sitting, the receptionist should face the east or the north direction.
4. The north-east and eastern regions should have the water element or water bodies.
5. For good office interiors, it is recommended to place an aquarium with 9 gold fish and 1 blackfish in the northeast direction
According to office Vastu, the executives, managers and directors should be placed in the west, south or south-west areas of the office. The middle level management and employees should occupy the eastern and northern zones while the northwest should be reserved or the field staff.
1. The staff should face the north or the east directions while working
2. The accounts department should be located in the South-eastern portion of the office
3. The north-west of the office should host the marketing department
4. No employee should be made to sit under a beam, however, if this is not possible, then get the beams covered by creating a false ceiling over it.
5. The Managing director or the owner of the office should work on a rectangular shaped table.
6. The south-east or the north-west should have the pantry and lunch rooms.
7. The north-east and the south-west should have the toilets in the office.
8. The south-west should have safes and cupboards for storing all important files and documents
9. The south-west corner should be used for placing side tables and telephones.
10. The north-west direction should have the conference room
11. Images of Gods and deities should be placed towards the right side fo the mirrors as this proves to be auspicious from the finances point of view.
12. The south, west and south-west should have the staircases
13. The temple, if any, in the office should be placed in the north-east portion
Following the Vastu tips for office can improve energy levels within the working environment in any given office premises.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.