Check delivery and payment options at your location
‘Reflect positivity and you will get positivity in return. Reflect negativity and you will get negativity in return. The earth is round and hence we get what we release’- says Dr. Puneet Chawla, a highly knowledgeable and eminent Vastu personnel and an enlightened Guru who shows the right path of living to his millions of followers located across the length and breadth of the globe.
Dr. Chawla, with his over 24 years of experience and practise in the field of Vastu science, says that the South-east direction in Vastu is considered to be like a well-wisher who is sensitive yet angry by nature if not complied with properly. Lord Agni is the owner of this direction while its representative planet is Venus (Shukra). The sun, the provider of heat, energy and light, is the strongest when it enters this direction and hence this direction is best suited, and always reserved, for fire-related devices. However, great care should be taken while handling and decorating this direction as fire is anti water and air element. One should handle it very delicately and sensibly.
A south east toilet can pose more problems than one can expect or even think of. Not only can it create disturbances in one’s married life, but can also cause huge grievances in business and career related opportunities. South-east being the direction of fire, it is best suited to locate a kitchen here or other heat-related appliances can also be positioned in this direction. Other than this, placement of any other element like water or air here would cause disturbance for the occupants of such a house.
Defects of south-east toilet:
• Inmates face problems in choosing the correct life partner for themselves
• Married couples face misunderstandings and constant quarrels take place between them
• Females of the house face a lot of health related problems
• Inmates face problems in getting a good job and other career related opportunities
• Business growth stops
• Legal matters crop up
What is the south-east toilet box?
It is not always practical to relocate the toilet of the house as per Vastu norms due to various unavoidable factors. Yet it is not even advisable to live in a non Vastu compliant premises. In order to solve this confusion, Dr. Chawla used his unique knowledge and intuitiveness to create the special South-east toilet box which contains extraordinary crystals which have the inherent property of sucking up the negative energy present in a south-east direction toilet.
How does the south-east toilet box work?
• It removes negative energies present in the surrounding in the south-east zone due to the present of a toilet there.
• It brings about positive vibrations which in turn bring happiness and contentment amongst the inmates
• The health issues, especially those being suffered by the women folk of the family, gets resolved.
• Growth of business kick-starts again
• Legal problems get solved
• there is amicability in relationships among family members.
How to use the South-east toilet box?
The South East Toilet Box should be kept in the south-east direction in the toilet and should be energised with special mantras as advised by Dr. Chawla. Also, every month on a full moon night it should be ket under the open sky so that its crystals get re-energised and reinvoked.
Share your Review
How do you Rate Product?