It is a complete consultancy project in vastu which is provided by Dr. Puneet chawla. Full step by step by consultancy in vastu is provided which is for sure not provided by the architects and pandits .vaastu is very big subject and should not be understood as that basics are done and every thing in vaastu is complete.
We explain you what you get?
1. Scanning of plot Geopathic stress: Some plots are carrying very good facing as told by conventional vaastu consultants that you take north or east facing plots. But the soil energy of that plot is not good. The earth of that area can be ill. Dr Puneet Chawla can sense this geopathic stress by his energy sensing powers.
Power and fertility of plot:
The color and smell of the soil needs to be checked. The plantation of that soil needs to be checked. Natural Slopes and levels: Bigger area plots have natural slopes, which tell about the nature of the plot. This needs to be checked. External Environment of plot: There are several factors out of the plot, which decide its power.
Vaastu cannot be done unless and until the correct directions are checked. The degree of the directions vary. So correct degree of the directions needs to be measured for effective vaastu. Dr Puneet Chawla will check personally all these points under scanning of the plot and tell you the remedial also.
2. Understanding Family structure and comments Dr Chawla understands the family structure of the client and then guides you about the vaastu according to every body’s and lifestyle. This done in order to maintain peace and prosperity of the whole family.
3. Bedroom Bedroom location Placement of bed Study table Television Safe locker Color of the room Placement of the air conditioners.
4. Dressing room Placement of mirror Placement of cosmetics Placement of jewelry etc.
5. Kitchen Placement of kitchen Placement of gas stove Placement of water source and sink RO etc. Placement of grains Placement of electronic gadgets etc. Color of the kitchen.
6. Toilet Placement of toilet Placement of WC Placement of showers and taps Placement of washbasin Placement of mirror Placement of geyser Color of toilet
7. Drawing room Location of the drawing room Placement of the sofa and furniture Placement of the television Placement of wall hangings Placement of family pictures Placement of wall clocks and calendars Placement ancestors etc.
8. Dining Placement of dining table Shape and material of dining table Use of dining table
9. Store Placement of store
10. Stairs (a) Placement of stairs (b) elevation of stairs (c) counting of stair steps
11. Open area (a) locations of open areas (b)level of open area (c)size of open area
12. Water tank Location of over head water tank locations of underground water tank shape of underground waer tank location of boring
13. Water Flow Slopes Drainage systems
14. Power area Location of generator Invertor area Electrical panel 15. Utility area Location of washing area Location of ironing area 16. Servant Rooms Location of servant area Location of servant toilet
17. Guest Rooms Location of guest room Placement of all furniture 18. Elevation of the building Height analysis of building. Design analysis building. Material used in elevation. Color of the building 19. Gate of the building Positioning of the gate Opening of the gate. Material used Size of the gate. Shape of the gate. Color of the gate is checked
20. Doors and windows Number of doors and windows Openings Size Shape of doors and windows
21. Auspicious date and timing and rituals Calculation of mahurats for neevpoojan. Guiding you about what to place in the foundation. Bhoomipoojan, Door placement Celling (RCC Slab) Grahparvesh 22. Provide the facility of trained Brahmin for Only for NeevPoojan 23. This whole process includes Two site visit of Dr Puneet chawla. Unlimited email discussions Unlimited number of phone conversations with Dr Puneet Chawla. Five detailed meeting with client at DrChawla’s office. Material for neevpoojan. Material for other poojan rituals
You may call +91-9899777682 for Pan India Mumbai office: +91-9819472473
Happy to see you here!