You’ll get access to
Orders, Wishlist, Repeat Order, Manage Address, Store Payment Method
1. Krishna, as we all know, loved the taste of butter. Knowing so, his disciples and the Gopikas of Vrindavan would offer fresh butter to him every now and then. However, one day, the river Yamuna was overflowing and Krishna happened to be on the other side of the river.This restricted them from offering fresh butter to their beloved Krishna which made them very sad. Suddenly, one of the Gopis remembered that saint Vyasa resided close by on the same bank of the river Yamuna as they were. They went up to the saint and asked him to miraculously do something which would enable them to cross the overflowing Yamuna River.
2. Saint Vyasa, however, when approached by the Gopikas, pretended to be displeased and annoyed and remarked that all he ever heard was the name of Krishna. The Gopikas got scared and embarrassed at the same time because Vyasa was a great sage and without offering him their produce, they were asking for help from him to feed Krishna with their butter. Having been offered the butter, Vyasa was not satisfied with little and soon ate away almost all the butter that the Gopikas had brought for Krishna, leaving behind very little for the latter.
3. Although the Gopis were extremely sad, they dared not show their displeasure towards the great sage. Having eaten his fill, the sage requested the river Yamuna to give way to the Gopikas if he had not eaten anything that had been offered by them to him. The Gopikas were stunned to hear this as they had seen themselves the sage eating his belly full of butter and even then he had put such a condition in front of the holy river. Extreme happened when even the river gave way to them considering the sage had not eaten anything. They could not believe what was happening, yet they hurried their way to the other side of the river to meet their beloved Krishna and doffer him the butter. As for Krishna, he was resting comfortably in his hut. The Gopikas offered him the butter that they had got for him, thinking that he must be hungry by now.
4. Krishna replied that he was not hungry any more as the saint Vyasa had fed him a lot with it. The Gopikas could not believe their ears as they seen the saint eating the butter himself in front of them that too on the other side of the banks of the river Yamuna. To this, the Lord replied that since Vyasa was constantly thinking about him while eating the butter, he was connected through his contemplation and devotion towards him and hence he was fed by him in the process.
5. Such and many more incidents have been a part of Krishna’s life throughout his childhood and even later. I have always cherished reading and writing about them. No matter how many times I read them, the quench never seems to end and it seems to increase day by day. Such is the magic of Krishna which overwhelms and entices one and all.
Normally not every body is aware of the Vastu and the basic directions. He explains you about the basic directions, how to analyze them....Read More
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Technology these days is a big privilege. At the comfort of our place we can do good communication of our thoughts and issues...Read More