1. If I say that your erring behavior could be due to the wrong usage of any particular direction in your house it would really sound funny to most of you, but this is absolutely true. Our behavior tends to change with the directions that we face during out day to day life. A plot and its different sections affect our nature in distinctive ways. So let us see how the different portions of the house affect us and our mood:
2. Southeast direction is governed by Fire; hence it is better to stay away from this place which stands as an ideal location for positioning the kitchen. This place should be avoided for living purpose as it tends to make people aggressive and assertive in nature. But if the person is very shy and introvert and lacks confidence, spending some time in this section of the house would help a lot.
3. North-west room is ideal for unmarried children especially girls. But when the kids are small, this room should not be given to them as they will not be able to concentrate in their studies. The inmates living here will not be stable in the house and will always be on the move.
4. North-East Direction is good for uncontrollable children and aggressive people and this place makes them calm, thereby discarding all negative characteristics and enhancing confidence. It is also good for people who are in a creative field.
The south-west should never be used for resting children as it will make them adamant and arrogant. However, the owner should always stay in the south-west corner otherwise the controlling power from him will vanish soon.
5. East rooms should be allocated to persons who are in academic fields to enhance their knowledge further.
6. Directions play a pivotal role in carving out the personality and nature of a person drastically. Hence it should be ascertained and used in the right positive manner.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.