Vastu for living room design ensures flow of positive energy which in turn ensures wealth, happiness and prosperity for the inmates. These positive vibrations spread positive energies, making room for success, joy and contentment within the house.
Here are a few tips of Vastu for living room design where we entertain our guests and spend quality time with our family members.
• A living room should be constructed in the east or in the north direction. However, it is best when positioned in the north.
• The north-west direction, which is the direction for air, is also considered feasible for a living room. The idea behind this is that since air is not static even the guests coming here would not stay for long and would leave early. This would hence serve as a boom for families who want to avoid late night parties.
• The north-east is the direction where God resides and hence it too is considered to be a good direction for the location of a living room.
• If the living room is positioned in the north it tends to bring in a lot of wealth and health for the entire family.
• Never make a living room in the south west area of the house or else your guests would become permanent residents of your house.
• The slope of the living room should be towards the east or the north
• Even the ceiling of the living room is considered auspicious if it slopes towards the east or the north.
• The door of the living room should be in the east or the north as this tends to bring in overall health, wealth and prosperity.
• If the living room entrance is made in the south, north-east or south-east, it indicates abundant success for the inmates
• People who are scholars and researchers should have their living room entrance in the west.
• If the entrance of the living room is from the northwest it supports overall development in all segments of life.
• Guests would never dominate the head of the family if he sits facing the east and the north in the living room
• The south east corner should have the television. It should never be placed in the north-east or north-west corner or else a lot of time will be wasted by the family members watching the idiot box all the time.
• The telephone should be kept in the east, south-east or north.
• The air conditioner should be placed in the west, north-west or east direction and never in the south-east
• The north-east wall should be used for hanging portraits of gods
• Light shades and hues should be used for painting the walls of the living room
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.