The north-east is a direction full of benefits as its presiding deity is Lord Shiva and the representative planet is Jupiter. This is the direction responsible for providing overall prosperity, health and wealth if utilized as per Vastu guidelines. Since it is considered to be a highly pious and sensitive direction, it needs to be dealt with extreme care.
Having a storeroom in the north east is a disaster according to Vastu. Being a source of constructive energy, a store here tends to diminish the positive energies present herein thereby leading to a negative impact on the overall growth, prosperity and well being of the individuals residing in such a house.
Defects of a North-east storeroom
• The biggest problem of having a storeroom in the north-east is it attracts evil eye and a lot of negative energy along with it into the house and on its residents.
• North-east storeroom attracts evil souls from entering into the house and residing there, thereby causing harm to the people of the house.
• Lot of serious health problems keep affecting the inmates like brain and heart related disorders and ailments occur.
• Overall growth in business comes to a halt.
• The best remedy for this is to keep the storeroom lit up throughout the day and in the night with a yellow bulb placed therein
• Run an instrumental soothing music in the storeroom for 2-3 hours everyday.
• Placing a North East Direction Yantra on the North East zone of the house can rectify the Vastu defects present therein. This Yantra is highly result-oriented and effective. Dr. Puneet Chawla and his team have formulated and energized this for the optimum use and benefit to their followers.
• Any remedy without expert advice is not complete. Hence, one should seek the consultation of a renowned and highly educated Vastu consultant like Dr. Puneet Chawla who would guide you through every calamity and provide the best advice to you and your family.