We all need comforts in life, and without good health we cannot enjoy a wealthy and good life. To attract health and peace of mind, it is very important to follow Vastu rules for good health. Everything looks redundant without good health. The atmosphere has to be healthy and the surrounding should be Vastu compliant. Here are five Vastu tips for staying healthy.
1. Position of sleep- The position in which one sleeps makes a great impact on the health of the person. You should always place the head in the south while sleeping. For people having Vata and Kapha constitutions, it is recommended to sleep on the left side of the bed and people having pita should sleep on the right side.
2. Placement and position of staircase also affects the health of the resident- Staircases affect the health of the resident drastically and hence it is very important to take care of their proper placement. The staircase should not be at the center at any cost as this leads to major health problems. Always a corner should be opted for the installation of a staircase.
3. Let the energy flow freely within the house- there should not be any furniture piece in the center of the house as this restricts free flow of the energy around the house. This area being the Brahmasthan there should not be any stagnation of energy in this area as this would lead to ill health of the people residing within it.
4. Be mindful of overhead beams- It is very common to use overhead beams in residences during construction. However, make sure these beams do not run to the center of the house as they can lead to a disturbed mind. The reason being they restrict your communication with your mind.
5. Balance the fire element- Fire element is very important and has to be in good balance. Health problems arise if there happens to be a generator in the northeast or a slope in the south or if the south-east has an underground water tank.
6. Effect of candle on your health- The south-east of the fire zone and if a fire is lit here every day, it would work wonders for you in all aspects, including health. Being one of the best ways of illumination, in addition to adding beauty and brilliance to the surrounding, candles radiate positive energy if kept in the correct direction. A candle lit in the east direction on a regular basis brings about good health for the inmates.
7. Keep Lord Hanuman’s image- The deity responsible for bringing about good health is Lord Hanuman, hence placing an image of Him in the house facing the south direction would bring about good health for the residents.